BC Comix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A video game review..

Trace in LInden
    Trace in LInden

A video game review.. Empty A video game review..

Post  Trace in LInden Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Well as none of you know I have an X-box 360. I recently picked up the latest batman game Batman Arkham Asylum..

This game rocks...

Great looking game with great graphics and fantastic play. You have to use your head and your fists in this game to figure out what joker's is up to.

If you have an X-box and even like Batman pick this one up. There are a few must play games in my book and this is one of the few this year. Easily one of the game of the year contenders and an awesome expirence for Batman fans..

Trace
    amagato
    amagato

A video game review.. Empty Re: A video game review..

Post  amagato Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

I completely agree. Very good story and gameplay. I have already played it twice and now i'm about to go for a third time. If you play video games and like Batman try it out.
    Stella
    Stella

Post  Stella Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 pm

I really did enjoy this game as well. However, I have it for the PS3. I'm looking forward to the second one!
    anickmorph
    anickmorph

Post  anickmorph Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 pm

The voice actors from the animated series was a great touch. Mark Hamill should just do voiceover work from now on. On one of the Batman: Animated series DVDs, there a feature about how they got everyone for the show. His is by far the most interesting. And hilarious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 am