BC Comix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What BGs are you into?

anickmorph
    anickmorph

What BGs are you into? Empty What BGs are you into?

Post  anickmorph Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Let me introduce myself first. I'm Nick, and currently I'm a member of the MiB. The MiB are the demo team from Steve Jackson Games (Munchkin, Frag, Ninja Burger, etc.). They help run events and demos to promote their games. Also, I currently own 110+ games (don't believe me, ask to see my Excel sheet), all of which I'm more than happy to play or demo if asked.
    So, if there's anyone out there who's been debating about getting a game, wants to play a game they love, or just in the mood to try something new, PLEASE let me know.

Oh, also, I heard that there's a Munchkin tourney next month, and would love to add in some additional prizes.
    Wacky
    Wacky

What BGs are you into? Empty I like these...

Post  Wacky Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:36 pm

I'm a personal fan of "A Touch of Evil", "Call of Cthulu" (bum I spelled that right), and most of all "Betrayal at the House on Haunted Hill" (wanna buy a copy of that if I could fined it!).

Never even finished a game of Cthulu, but am eager to try (and no short cuts either!). Forgot which day the boardgames were moved to but if I could make it I'd be up for playing any one of these.

Sign--
    Wacky
    anickmorph
    anickmorph

What BGs are you into? Empty Re: What BGs are you into?

Post  anickmorph Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 pm

"Betrayal" is a wonderful game. One of my personal favs. I was wise enough to buy a copy when it was out. cheers
    Surprised "Arkham Horror" isn't on your list.
    Wacky
    Wacky

What BGs are you into? Empty Betrayal = Awesomeness!

Post  Wacky Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:52 am

Sweet! Defiantly got to play that in the store some time.

Let me know what days would be good for you.

And I'd be willing to give Arkham a try...

Sign--
    Wacky

Sponsored content

What BGs are you into? Empty Re: What BGs are you into?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 pm