BC Comix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shadowrun!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Shadowrun!! Empty Shadowrun!!

Post  Admin Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:59 pm

Well friends, I must say, Shadowrun this Thursday was fantastic! Thanks Wacky for a rockin' good time! We had a great turn-out and the gameplay was Sweet!! Nothing like taking out two guys with one hit. lol

Looking forward to the next session on August 12th! Come check us out if you're interested in some cyber punk mayhem!
    Trace in LInden
    Trace in LInden

Shadowrun!! Empty Shadowrun rocks..

Post  Trace in LInden Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Shadowrun is the most underated RPG in the history of mankind. I have never seen a group that large playing Shadowrun as I did Thurs night.

Wondering if perhaps a beginner type of Shadowrun circle might start up as the guys and gals Thurs night new what they were doing and the table appeared full..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Shadowrun!! Empty Re: Shadowrun!!

Post  Admin Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 am

Heck yeah Trace! That group was half newbie, actually. The DM, "Wacky" and his 4 friends are experienced and were extremely gracious and helpful to us newbs. The more people we get, the more groups we can break into. If you're interested and know other people who are interested as well, bring them in on the scheduled Thursdays (check our calendar for dates and times) and we will accomodate whomever shows up. Smile
    Trace in LInden
    Trace in LInden

Shadowrun!! Empty Shadowrun/Mon Poc..

Post  Trace in LInden Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:25 am

I know Thurs should be a regular stop for me. Might be hard at first with my schedule but once fall arives it will be easier but Shadowrun and Mon poc ever other Thurs? Thats gonna be a good time..
    Wacky
    Wacky

Shadowrun!! Empty Shadowrun Thrusdays!

Post  Wacky Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Working on some more indepth runs and senerios for the game. To any and all runners bold enough (or maybe just desperate for the Nuyen) come and play. Otherwise, stay clear of the shadows...

...they're a dangerous place to be...

Sign--
    Wacky

Sponsored content

Shadowrun!! Empty Re: Shadowrun!!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:50 am